Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

"Un" follow Your Heart



It's 5 a.m and I'm still staring at my laptop empty screen hoping to find some words to type down. Millions of thoughts are running through my head but I can't put 'em into lines; it's like my brain is paralyzed and I can't think normally anymore. It's so provocative to be unable to express my feelings because simply I don't know what I really feel right now. Maybe I should stop listening to my heart for sometimes because we always end up together tearing into small broken pieces.
I don't know if I'm in or out of love, strong or broken, do I know what I'm exactly doing or totally lost? I guess my heart would never be able to answer, I no more believe in " follow your heart" thing, it just doesn't work out for me.  I just hope not to lose my mind, I gotta give myself a break, stop judging myself and not trying to be the perfect girl all the time; I'm a human being, I fall in love with the wrong guys, I make mistakes, I lie to my parents, I get hurt, I am not the perfect image that everybody sees. 
It's 5:15 a.m and I'm still awake, I don't know if I'm having a problem here or I'm just being a drama queen? all I do know now is I gotta get some sleep and stop thinking about things I really don't have to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment