Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Father/Daughter Relationship



Being a teenager, makes you feel that no one   understands you especially your parents.. Since I was 13 I always disagreed with my dad, I was young and I wanted to feel independent and he was very strict; I spent years fighting with him because none of us wanted to listen. I used to cry a lot, I even thought about leaving the house but I'm not that kinda girl that does any thing impulsive just because she's angry. After more than four years of this teen/parent battle, I decided to take the first step to fix this relationship, and I did what I had to do.. I listened…. We started understanding each other and he finally listened to me and trusted me. Now, I'm daddy's girl :D I think I'm having the best father/daughter relationship and I no more think about leaving the house.

2 comments: