Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Don't Underestimate Me


Since I started writing, my parents never encouraged me, yet they put hundreds and hundreds of obstacles on my way. I know I wasn't that good back then but it doesn't mean I was being unrealistic. I never thought about giving up and I tried so hard to improve myself and still trying but the more I get better and talk about my dream, the more they laugh at me. It may sounds senseless to you but that's what I'm living for. Little do I know they're trying to support me but sometimes it feels like they're my worst enemy. Just stop underestimating me; it doesn't really help when you say "stop dreaming". 

1 comment:

  1. Believe in yourself always, you know yourself more. Keep Soaring :)


    Hope you can follow me too impeccablelad.blogspot.com
    Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete