Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Broken Heart Talking


The way you talk about her makes me feel jealous, when you describe how you feel with her makes me wonder what I've done wrong, you think I'm cool with all this and got over you, but that was the biggest lie I've ever spoken. We've been together for almost four years, you hurt me like million times but I forgave you even the times you didn't apologize; I thought we would always be together, at least that what you made me believe in. I can't believe it was all just delusion; didn't I make you feel loved? I'm just so confused. Don't get me wrong, I'm not envious or mad because you're with her now, no.. I'm happy for you, it's just I wanted to be the one who makes you feel that way. Maybe she's prettier or even smarter but she'll never love you the way I did and still do.. but when you realize that, it will be too late…… 

No comments:

Post a Comment