Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Piece Of Paper Called Exam

I may still be under this exam's curse but this one got me thinking so deep. Everyone has been through this depressing moment where you sit in front of this paper that called "exam" and you no more remember the right answer, and if you do, you probably remember after finishing the damn exam and what makes it worse this paper determines your whole FUTURE! How can this teeny tiny weak paper do that to an 18 year old girl, in less than a second I can cut it into a zillion pieces? But you know what? As much as I'm so furious right now, I learnt a lesson.. I can look so tiny and weak as people always say when they meet me for the first time, but still be unbreakable.
So here I'm now looking like a paper but acting like an exam! 

3 comments:

  1. Good one, Menna:) You're right, it's not just a paper!

    Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME !! gamda awy :D

    mohamed khedre

    ReplyDelete