Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Unexpected By Nouran Samy

This poem is one of the most amazing poems I've ever read written by My very talented friend Nouran Samy 
Hope you guys like it too ;)


Unexpected

Sudden stop , lose of hope , I was half dead
My last breathe , expected , was so cold
Fire and sins , thought my way was hell
My soul was like a solid written on it "sold"

A girl lost her way , standing in the middle
Someone wearing a mask carrying a sickle
Everything was colored black and grey
Unexpected color in an unexpected day

Fake smiles , fake hopes was the atmosphere
Wish all these fakes turned to real
Fog and dust carrying tears
Unexpected weather carrying fear

Fear of hell , fear of death
Fear of dying with nobody near
This dream had a great width
Sure unexpected to be real

1 comment: