Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

And Valentine's Day is




Just like any other day for a girl like me except that every thing around me is Red, that got me thinking, does true love really exist? All I see now is some people getting involved in relationships just for fun, and the ones who fall in love end up getting hurt... We always want to feel wanted and loved; not only we love with our hearts but our brains entice us to fall as well by cocktail of chemicals I still trying to understand.
Statistics shows that it's rarely to find your soul mate when you're a teenager, 
it's like one in a million; I know I sound pessimistic but it's the truth.

My plans for Valentine are nothing like every year, I'll just spoil myself; maybe I'll buy myself a gift :)  So weather you're single or not just love from the bottom if your heart and don't fake it because you don't know how many people would lose faith because of you.
                         Happy Valentine's Day





1 comment:

  1. once i heard a song that says "you dun have to dance, at least move your heart" make it pop, jump, dance, dream.....and then live ur dreams, LOVE isn't just smth between two individuals, it's smth we all have to treat each other with, yes it's...wishing u all succes in ur personal life :)

    ReplyDelete